Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cookies, Pumpkins, and a Very Happy 20th Birthday!

Hello, guys! It is now 11 o'clock at night and I am about to start winding down from a FANTASTIC 20th birthday! I spent some time with some great people and I feel so blessed! :) I did manage to list some new things on Etsy! One of the newest things I have made are these quote decorations! Here is one that says LOVE! There are a few more sets further into the post!


I also made some pumpkins that have a crackled look to them... they go along with the quote pumpkins pretty nicely! :D I have four different kinds of these, as you can see below.



Here are some more text pumpkins! It's been fun putting the colors together and working with the crackle medium.






I have also made some cookies! Here are some chocolate chip cookies! I love chocolate chip cookies SO MUCH. I just recently had the chance to make some real ones! They turned out awesome!




And here is another experiment! They are autumn leaf cookies! 



That's all for today! I'm exhausted and I am looking forward to getting some sleep! I hope you all are doing well! I have been asked a couple times today if it feels any different to be 20 years old... and it kinda DOES. Normally I don't feel that different on my birthday, but today I felt... BRIGHTER than I normally do. I can only guess that it has to do with all of the great support I get from my family and friends- the ones in my every day life and the ones here on the internet! Thank you all so much for your support and care!

As always, if you are interested in any of these items check out my Etsy shop HERE! :)

12 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous birthday. Love the cookies....watch out for Cookie Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H a p p y B I R T H D A Y B l a k e !
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blake! Your pumpkins are wonderful and I have seen these in real life so I thought that this was also full-sized when I first saw them! Well done! The finish on the pumpkins looks so cool!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Happy Birthday! My birthday was October 12th. Hope you had a good one. I love the chocolate chip cookies! They look like the ones I like, thin and crunchy ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D I hope you had a great birthday! Mine was fun!
      X

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday! I feel so old now, I almost thought I was 20 too... then I started thinking, I'm closer to 30 than 20 now.... Hope I'm starting to get wise soon... ;)
    I love the autumn leaf cookies! Great work
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! You are still young! :D Thanks so much!
      X

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E