Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Gift from Kayanah Miniature!

Hello all! Thank you guys for the lovely birthday wishes! I spent the day with my friends and family- simply hanging out! It was lovely! I wanted to share with you all one of the coolest presents I have gotten in while! This is a tribal-inspired beaded bracelet from Karine!


Karine has recently opened an Etsy shop, called Kayanah Miniature. There you can find miniatures in various scales, as well as some of these wonderful beaded bracelets! She makes everything 100% by hand! Oh! AND she accepts commissions- so if you have a design you want made into something- she can do it!


Check out her work! You won't be disappointed! Here are some of her other links-
As always, thanks for stopping by! I am currently working on some new miniatures, so I will make a WIP post soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I have never seen them with leather ends! Glad you had a great Bd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! This is how she finishes almost all of her bracelets! :D And thank you!
      X

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E