Monday, October 21, 2013

Miniature Treat Bags!

Sooooooo.... as you guys know- I have been working on some mini candies! I haven't been able to devote the time that I initially wanted on the mini candy, so I have come up with a compromise for myself! I have taken the finished candy that I have and sorted it all into treat bags! I have a few of them listed, but first lets have a looksie!


Each bag has 18 pieces! Exactly what you see in the images above and below! I had a ton of fun making the different types of candies... and I will TOTALLY make more in the future. I have just been getting out of the Halloween mood and into the CHRISTMAS one! :D Obviously its a bit early... I know that. I just have a lot of fun Christmas/Holiday ideas that I want to make a reality. Now that I think about it... I haven't really made that many Christmas miniatures in the past.... Hopefully I can make up for that this year!


This is how you would get the treat bags if you were to buy one (or more) from my Etsy shoppe.


Besides switching my brain to Christmas-mode, I am also working on a contest for a group I am in over at deviantART. The group just reached 2000 members and the contest theme is "PARTY!" I'm gonna try to really have fun with this one!

The candy bags are listed HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Blake! I think that your treat candy bags are lovely and as a candyaholic I as already dying to dive into the mini candy corn! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Candy has been one of the hardest mini items to make... so I am glad you like it!
      X

      Delete
  2. This looks both a bit scary and tasty =) Great work! I do look forward to Christmas, and to see your Christmas candy.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! :D I can't wait to get started on more!
      X

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E