Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 Creatin' Contest Kit is here!

The new Creatin' Contest kit is HERE, you guys! I'm so excited. Who else is entering in the contest this year? Is anyone just building along but not entering?


As soon as I saw this kit I knew it would be perfect for an idea I had been thinking about... Then I received the kit in the mail and didn't realize how LARGE it is! I didn't expect it to have this much room! But I think I may still stick with my idea and run with it... We'll have to see though...


ALSO I've been most active on Instagram these days! You can find me by searching "The Miniature Bazaar" and you can also follow along with all the other things I'm making (non miniature related stuff) on my "Christopher Blake Handmade" accounts!

So excited! I'll talk soon!

P.S. For some reason I wasn't able to log back in to the YouTube channel I created for my miniatures... or even find the one video I uploaded?! So I created a new one! You can find my YouTube channel HERE, and my general art channel HERE. I recorded the unboxing and dry fit of this kit, and I plan on sharing all my progress there! So go subscribe if you'd like!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Excited to see what you do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the kit looks great! I would love to get that if I had enough room for a dollhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is a big one... I'm not even sure if I have the room for it!

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E