Hello friends! It has been a GREAT week here at the Bazaar. Not only was it relaxing, but it was productive as well! Here are 10 reasons this week was great-
1. I continued to make candies!
2. I made a lot of progress on The Magnolia! The brick wall in the big room, the floor in the kitchen, and now the fireplace!
3. I prepped some canvases for miniature paintings!
4. I changed the fireplace/ inner chimney! This old chimney was a bit bulky and distracting, so I am thinking this one won't weigh down that side of the room as much, and I think it also gives the room some of its height back.
5. True Blood began this Sunday! AHHH! I can already tell that this season will be better than the last season. The characters were back to their likable selves and the episode was directed by Bill! Awesome!
6. I began crocheting in miniature! I started off with one type of crochet thread, but have now changed to an even smaller thread. This next picture is of the new thread, and the following image is the old!
7. I also started reading Game of Thrones! I watch the t.v. show on HBO... and its wonderful... but the book... is even better. I have only read about 5 or 6 chapters, but I love it so far!
8. I tagged along with my friend, Ginia, to take bridal pictures- only to realize I had my entire camera bag EXCEPT my battery. So guess what I got to do that day? Carry everyone's bags. >_>
9. I worked out twice this week! (And hopefully I can squeeze in a third time today) I normally don't exercise, so this is a HUGE deal for me.
10. This is my second blog post for the week! Which is the ideal number for me- at least 2 or 3 posts a week. Yay!
The last two images are a preview of some other new things I am working on. The cake still needs some icing details, but I am trying to make my cakes much more detailed! The second picture is of spools of thread! And then the third image is of some berries! :D :D You can click on these pictures to get a better look!
Well, there's this week! Thanks for stopping by!