Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween is coming to The Bazaar!

BOO! Haha, Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays! The costumes, the candy, the parties- I love it all!

This year, Halloween is coming to A Bohemian Bazaar in a way that I haven't done before! Candy, cakes, and many many other things are being made every day! I plan to start listing it all this Thursday or Friday, but I  will be sure to keep posting little previews!


This little pumpkin is roughly and inch tall, and the candy corn are perfectly to 1:12 scale!


I am also working on some other candies, so keep on the look out! I wish I had more to show you guys, but I want it all to just BLOW EVERYONE AWAY!

4 comments:

  1. OMG it's amazing! I wish i could make something like that. How long have you been working on it? And how did you get so skilled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It didn't take awfully too long to make this... And I have just been making them for a while! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it!!!

    It would look even better in my collection ;)

    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

T R A N S L A T E