Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Bunting Banners! - Halloween 2012

A lot of people have been telling me to make some different items than what I normally do... Which scares me a little bit. I like making cakes and doughnuts and all the things I have been making. But I had to go against my instincts and try something a little unusual for me. I pulled out the paper, scissors, and glue and made some of these!

BUNTING BANNERS!


I designed all the flags myself on the computer, so I didn't have to worry about using other people's designs! These banners are really great to add a splash of color above your table or party.


I then scored, cut, and glued EACH AND EVERY flag to the string.


These all come in sets of 3. One banner says HAPPY, one says HALLOWEEN, and the third banner has alternating colors with skulls!

This next picture is one of one of the Candy Corn items! I was thinking about making a whole spread with a candy corn theme, but I am actually going to work on some Autumn items before I make anymore "Halloween" items.



Each set of banners is packaged like the image below. I made new labels for the Halloween items!


If you would like to purchase a set of these banners, check the Etsy shoppe!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

-Blake


P.S. I am not sure if I have announced this on here yet, but I am working on some Tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T R A N S L A T E