Monday, May 25, 2015

HBS Creatin' Contest 2015 // Kit Dry Fit

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine started off with a trip to a couple malls in Charlotte, NC. There we ate at The Cheesecake Factory and shopped around at all the wonderful places in the mall that we don't have around here. I didn't get much, except for a few small plastic boxes at The Container Store. There were so many things I could have purchased but... hello, budget!


The real excitement was when I came home to the Creatin' Contest kit waiting for me! I wasn't expecting it until later this week, so to see it here so early was a pleasant surprise! I did a dry fit to make sure I had all the pieces and to see what the kit looks like as-is. As you can see I'm also filling orders for Twintrees and currently confined to this small computer desk. Excuse the mess...


I had a little confusion with some pieces but, as you can see, I got it together! Now... the plans for my contest submission will be under wraps from here on out! I plan on sharing some sneak-peeks every so often, but to make up for it I have also started plans for "The Painted Lady" kit that I mentioned in the last post. THAT build will be shared from start to finish! I am hoping that my newly-found motivation will be the kick in the butt to post more often and work more often.

Is anyone else entering the Creatin' Contest? I feel like I have a late start on things, but there is PLENTY of time left.

Until next time! xoxo
-Blake

3 comments:

  1. Un buen comienzo,las piezas encajan perfectamente y me gusta mucho la estructura,ahora a trabajar y cuando puedas,desvelas el secreto,espero que te diviertas mucho con el nuevo proyecto!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make of it :D

    ReplyDelete

T R A N S L A T E