Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holiday Updates! // MISC.

Hello, everyone! I hope the holiday season has started off well for all of you! My sure has! Sorta...

This weekend I was FINALLY able to treat myself to a new lens for my camera.... Though I may have went overboard a bit. I took a ton of pictures this weekend, which means I was out in the freezing cold all weekend- rolling around on the ground and running through the park taking pictures. Haha! It truly was fun. I then visited some family a couple hours away, but only for three days. Unfortunately as soon as I got home, I came down with this bug. I am not quite sure what it is, but... I am only just now feeling a little better.

Anyways, as soon as I feel 100% better I am back to work! I do want to show you a little sneak-peek of what I was working on before my break/getting sick.


Gingerbread house(s)!! I am still playing around with the decorations a bit, but I can see why everyone finds it so fun to make these!

In other news, I am planning a really fun contest that will (hopefully) start on Monday! I will check in again then with all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Blake, you should take more care of yourself.
    The gingerbread house is very cute.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I know.... Won't happen again!

      X

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E