Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Updated Packaging!

We all love opening gifts! I especially love opening a package that I get in the mail... it's like all of a sudden it's my birthday... or Christmas! I wanted to spread this joy with the things I send my customers on Etsy! So I am updating my packaging!

Recently I ordered some prints of some of my favorite pictures of my minis. I cut them up and am now including them with every order- along with a new Care Guide!


I also made these sweet little tags! It took me a while to play around with the strings, tags, and boxes in order to get them to look like I wanted- but I am quite happy with how they turned out!


Here is a close-up of the tags. Like they each say on the back- made with love! :)


Here are a couple shots of the prints and the Care Guide. The Care Guide is just a few simple guidelines for keeping up with the miniatures. The prints... are just for fun :) I like that they add some color to the overall package- AND you never know which mini-print you are gonna get!


I have a lot more of these little boxes to tie up, but all orders processed from now on will include the new packaging!


Now it's time to get back to work. Today has been one of those days where I stay busy all day, but it doesn't seem like much is getting done. But I must push through! There are miniatures to be made! :D


12 comments:

  1. Love the tags and the way you used them! :) Looks very professional! Love the prints as well; it's a good idea to add a care guide! :) Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought this would be a neat alternative to the other way we have been using the tags! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Blake!
    This is a very professional job. Congratulations and my best wishes for much success. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said you were going full time you really meant all the way! The boxes are so classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Full time miniatures- here I come!

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Those are beautiful photos and packaging. I always think it's extra special when you buy some minis and they have there own boxes. Very cool =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Pepper! I am glad you like them!

      Delete
  5. Your packaging is just beautiful. Makes me feel like I should go and work on mine. lol The care sheet is a great idea, too! :)

    And grats to moving on to full time! It's a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting packages in the mail too =) And these looks very good, would be a delight for anyone to get a package like this =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

T R A N S L A T E