Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, A Bohemian Bazaar!

Hey guys! That's right! A Bohemian Bazaar has been open for one year today!

I can't believe it... my baby is growing up! A year old?! Woah! I have gained so much support and love over this journey... and this has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me! I started this work as a hobby (very much by accident) and it has grown into a small business that I am totally proud of!

As for me, I am still here, guys! I have been at my Nanny's for about two weeks... I have some great things to show you all, but Blogger won't let me upload images! I have been making a few Christmas sweets that I think you will all love :)

I would also like to share how I travel with my supplies! Those posts will come as soon as return home! 

I am SO sorry that I have been MIA lately! I will hopefully have plenty of things to share and post about when I get back home!

I hope you are all doing well!
xo
-Blake

8 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful time at your Nanny's and can't wait to see what you've been making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the first to say,
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogger Birthday Blake! Im glad to here that you have been visiting your Nanny and still managing to get minis done. You have every reason to be proud of your business and Im sure the future for it is bright . Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing the pictures when you get home.travel safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully many many more to come!

      Delete

T R A N S L A T E