Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mini Brownies, and Old Listings!


Hey guys! Here are some items I have been focusing on. These little brownies, I made a couple weeks ago. I sat them to the side and forgot about them! There are now listed in my store if anyone is interested.


Now, the rest of this stuff was already listed in my chop, but it was before I got my new camera, so I wanted to reshoot them so that every can see all the detail I worked so hard on.




Right now I am working on some Easter minis. I am really excited because (if all goes well) I will make an entire meal. I havent made a whole meal yet, and it is coming along so far!

-Blake

2 comments:

  1. All very beautiful and wonderful, lifelike, and delicious! Congratulations and a kiss on your heart.

    ReplyDelete

T R A N S L A T E