Monday, February 27, 2012

Grab Bags with Special Coupons and BONUS Prize!

Hey guys! So last week I was VERY sick, but I am all better now so I decided to throw together some little Grab Bags to offer in my shop! Each one has at least 6 items in it. An item can be either pair of earrings, a pin, or a charm. Each Grab Bag has a value of over $50!

Grab Bags! Each one has over a $50 value inside!

For more information check out the etsy listing here- http://www.etsy.com/listing/94029747/grab-bag-of-random-miniature-food

Coupons for 20% off, 25% off, 30% off, or free shipping! There is a random coupon in every Grab Bag!

You can also browse through my shop if you want- http://www.etsy.com/shop/abohemianbazaar?ref=seller_info

BONUS! I threw in this large chocolate chip cookie charm in one random Grab Bag!




Here is a shot of all the charms, earrings, and pins I randomly put in each Grab Bag!

SO MANY CHARMS AND THINGS!

This took me all day to put together, but I had so much fun making the labels, and making up each package, and making the coupons. I also made some new cake charms today. I wanted to re-try some of the ones I did before. Expect pictures of those soon! After I upload those, I probably won't make a lot of cake charms for a while. I want to start making some different things! I still have a VERY long list of ideas from every one when I had my give-away.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post and look at my pictures!
-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

T R A N S L A T E