Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hard at Work!

A very huge thanks for all of the nice things said about my recent posts! I am now about to start on another miniature! All I will say is that it is going to be a prep board! Semi-Sweeties, a group on deviantART devoted to clay minis and things, is having a prep board contest! I will surely try my best to enter!

Silly me forgot about the contest until today! The deadline is tomorrow about this time, so I need to get to work! I will definitely post pictures as soon as I'm done!

-Blake

1 comment:

  1. Soy malu2, gane tu 1ยช premio de tu sorteo. Hola Blake, que tal?
    Claro que quiero tu premio, estoy deseando recibirlo, y ver tu trabajo.
    Mi mail es: malu4p@yahoo.es y
    luisa4p@yahoo.es
    Un saludo y esperando recibir noticias tuyas.
    Te mando mis direccion a tu correo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

T R A N S L A T E